Looking for travel insurance? Get a quote. Click Here
DJ Insurance specialise in musicians insurance and entertainment insurance.

About Us

Hi, I’m Phillip Carr, the Managing Director of DJ Insurance Services. Our aim is pretty simple – to provide music entertainers like yourself with insurance policies that provide peace of mind at an incredibly low rate.

We specialise in public & products liability insurance, property insurance, personal accident/income protection insurance and insurance for vehicles (including trailers) for Australian musicians and others who work in the entertainment industry. That said, we can also help with travel insurance, workers’ compensation, management liability and many other products. Just ask if there is something in particular that you would like.

But enough about us – let’s talk about you. Regardless of whether you work professionally as a musician or entertainer on a full time or part time basis or are a home music enthusiast, your equipment should definitely be covered against theft, loss or other damage. If you earn an income from your activities, then you should absolutely consider having liability insurance in case you get sued. Not sure what could possibly go wrong? Click here for some claim examples for DJ property insurance and here for DJ liability insurance claim examples.

Would you like protection and peace of mind for your equipment and your liability exposure? Perhaps you’d simply like alternative quotes to make sure that you are not paying too much?

Let’s work together to get the cover you and your business require at the low rate you deserve to pay. Remember, DJ Insurance specialise in musicians insurance and entertainment insurance, so we can help you.